Delmar Beverage is also a NYS Redemption Center. We accept plastic and glass bottles and aluminum cans that have the NY redemption code indicating that a NYS bottle deposit was paid. In general, all soda, beer, seltzer and water bottles sold in NYS have a deposit and may be redeemed at Delmar Beverage. Cider, juice, iced tea, milk, Gatorade, PowerAde, and other items generally do NOT have a NYS deposit and are not redeemable.
Process on returns
Delmar Beverage accepts EMPTY bottles and cans for NYS bottle deposit redemption. Our team will count your returns for you.
To facilitate the counting and keep our team members safe, please follow these few rules:
- Bring up to 400 bottles/cans with bags/bins/boxes not leaking in the front door
- Bring more than 400 bottles/cans or with leaky bags/bins to the side garage door
- Please come into the store to let us know you are bringing bottles/cans to the side garage door (there is not always a staff member in the back)
- Bring glass bottles in either their original packaging or other types of boxes. Please do not bring glass bottles in plastic bags mixed with plastic bottles or cans.
- Please do not bring non-redemption plastic or glass bottles, we have no way to recycle non-deposit plastic or glass
- Note: we do not accept more than 100 returns per customer in the last business hour of each day
We offer local delivery as well as curbside pickup, just give us a call.
Monday – Tuesday: 10am – 7pm
Wednesday – Friday: 10am – 8pm
Saturday: 9am – 8pm
Sunday: 11am – 6pm